cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
split2112
Occasional Member - Level 1

Chase for Business cards not Syncing

We have never had a problem in the past, but now when we try to sync with either Chase or Chase for Business, we get errors saying the account is not found or "Error at Chase Business"...something about technical problems updating the account.    This has been an issue for the past 5 days.  What should we do?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Syncing issues need to be brought up to the third party Yodlee. SAP Concur can submit a support ticket on your behalf to Yodlee. I would recommend reaching out to your SAP Concur Account Manager and have them look into this for you. They should know who at SAP Concur can submit the ticket to Yodlee for you.

I hope this helps.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

Syncing issues need to be brought up to the third party Yodlee. SAP Concur can submit a support ticket on your behalf to Yodlee. I would recommend reaching out to your SAP Concur Account Manager and have them look into this for you. They should know who at SAP Concur can submit the ticket to Yodlee for you.

I hope this helps.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
catabate

Does this mean that none of Chase Business Credit Cards are compatible with Concur without using this 3rd party vendor, Yodlee?  We were using First BankCard which has worked flawlessly; but our CEO hated their customer service, so we just switched to JP Morgan/Chase Business credit cards and now I'm having to work with a Concur Rep to see if they are compatible.   Bank says "they should be" but Concur says it all depends.  I'm definitely in over my head on this.  Any suggestions?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@catabate as far as I know, most major U.S. Banks should be compatible. The operative word here is "should". Since Yodlee is a third-party, I cannot say which banks are or are not compatible. I wish I had a better answer for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
catabate

understood, I just figured your more experienced "guess" would be better than mine.  🙂

erinpratt

Curious if you ever found a solution or someone to help you at Concur/Yodlee. I am dealing with a similar issue and am very, very frustrated. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@erinpratt what is the card you are trying to add/synch? Is it a VISA, MC or AMEX business card?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
erinpratt

It's a VISA. Chase Business Cash VISA Signature card. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@catabate did this issue ever get resolved?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey