cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
swiftproperties
Occasional Member - Level 1

Chase Ink Business - syncing with many employee cards

Hello! We have a Chase Ink business account with about 15 cards. We are struggling to get this to work properly without a lot of manual work each month.

- If we sync each person with our parent account, it pulls in every cardholder. We can manually delete each card but then it's a pain when we have to re-sync, which is frequent.

- If we make authorized user accounts, and only give them access to their card, it STILL pulls in all card transactions 

I feel like we're missing something obvious here, this works perfectly in Quickbooks. I am unsure why this is so challenging to get working in Concur?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@swiftproperties on your second statement about Still pulling in all transactions what do you mean exactly? Has each card holder added this card to their profile?

Also, I noticed you have the Chase Business card set up as a Payment Type, but didn't fill out all the card details (see screenshot). Is there a reason why? Your Capital One card is fully set up.

KevinD_0-1702409188583.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
swiftproperties

Hey Kevin!

So what we did is made every authorized card holder an individual user account. We then added them access to only their particular card. When we sync it with their user name, it only shows one card, however it pulls in every card transaction, even ones that aren't theirs. I even blew away the linked connection in Chase, etc trying to get it to work.

No, no reason why. We can continue filling that out and see if that helps.

swiftproperties

We are manually exporting the transactions into an Excel and then importing them into our software that we use for property management FYI.