cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mbelovic
Occasional Member - Level 1

Charge on account for a card that I do not have

Received an email about a new expense on my account that I did not do. The last four digits of the card does not match the company card that I have. What do I need to do to get this off my account? The system mentions that it is for a pair of hokas which I did not purchase.

This is a fraud thing and when calling SAP Concur, I cannot speak with anyone!

PLEASE HELP

2 REPLIES 2
acmorgan12
Occasional Member - Level 3

It may be caused by the configuration your company has on the card that you are seeing transactions for. Likely they made an error and used your 'employee number' (this is different for all companies but connects you to your credit card feed) on this other employees credit card. Therefore their credit card feed is importing to your profile. I would contact your administrator with the details of the transaction so they can investigate. They should be able to move those transactions off your profile and into the correct users.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mbelovic I just checked on this and it appears another employee's card was assigned to you, that's why you see that transaction. If you know who is in charge of assigning company cards, they will need to unassign it from you and assign it to the correct person. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.