cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
pandevp
Occasional Member - Level 1

Changing payment type

I have a payment listed as Cash that I cannot change to Travel Card. The payment was made on a Travel Card. TYIA

2 Solutions
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

How long ago was the charge made on your company's travel card? Some things, like airfare and hotel, can take up to 8 business days to come into Concur.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@pandevp I looked at your profile and it appears this issue has been resolved, correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

23 REPLIES 23
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tucksned your site is set up to not allow the selection of corporate card as a payment type. This payment type only appears when you have an assigned corporate card and transactions from that card upload into your Available Expenses. The system will automatically apply the payment type to those transactions for you. 

Any non-corporate card created items (travel segments, e-receipts, ExpenseIt items) will not have Corporate Card as a payment type selection. The items in question, are any of them any of the three things I mentioned? If they are and were paid by a corporate card, then you might just need to wait for the card transactions to come in and match to these items. However, if these items are already sitting on an expense report, the system cannot match them to the corporate card transaction when it comes in. 

Lastly, it is highly likely that you have already submitted the card transaction for these items. I see this very often. That is why they didn't get matched. You will have to go back and look at your previously submitted reports to see if you have corporate card transactions on them that match the items you are asking about.

Why? This prevents users from accidentally changing a cash or out of pocket expense to a corporate card expense and therefore not receiving the reimbursement to pay off their personal credit card. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jkelleyVCI
New Member - Level 2

Same issue as original post. Travel Card info has been in the system for weeks, and charges have been entered for a weeks. Cash is the ONLY payment type available to me. All expenses were charged to the travel card.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jkelleyVCI if you could provide me a screenshot of these items, that would be great.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey