cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
PegieLH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Changing my Reporting Permissions

I am the Concur Admin at Touchmark using the Professional Platform; can you advise how I change my reporting permissions to include "Open with Report Studio".  I am watching your video on how to manipulate an accrual report but I don't have this access.

Thank you,

PegieLH

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PegieLH from the SAP Concur home screen, go to Administration>Company>Company Admin. On the Company Admin screen, click Permission Administrator. On the Permission Admin screen, click the Report tab. Type your last name in the Step 2: Search text field. Click Search.

Make sure you see your name appear in the Step 3 User name to assign roles field. Below that you will see a list of available Cognos roles. On the right you'll see which current Congos roles you have. You want to select Professional Author from the Available list then click Add. From the roles you already have assigned you will see either Consumer or Business Author. You want to remove those roles as the Professional Author role encompasses the permissions of both these roles. 

Keep in mind, the access granted by this new role will not be available until tomorrow (if you assign it today). 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PegieLH from the SAP Concur home screen, go to Administration>Company>Company Admin. On the Company Admin screen, click Permission Administrator. On the Permission Admin screen, click the Report tab. Type your last name in the Step 2: Search text field. Click Search.

Make sure you see your name appear in the Step 3 User name to assign roles field. Below that you will see a list of available Cognos roles. On the right you'll see which current Congos roles you have. You want to select Professional Author from the Available list then click Add. From the roles you already have assigned you will see either Consumer or Business Author. You want to remove those roles as the Professional Author role encompasses the permissions of both these roles. 

Keep in mind, the access granted by this new role will not be available until tomorrow (if you assign it today). 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
PegieLH
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD Thank you, that worked great!!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@PegieLH great to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey