cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
laurenmotedolgy
Occasional Member - Level 2

Change the REPORT currency

Hello,

I need to find an easy solution for the reporting currency for the finished report. I have clients in GBP, CAD and EUR. The accountants in each country don't accept "foreign" currency reports, and it makes it very difficult for them to reconcile the expenses on the reports when they're not in the local currency. For example, the EUR client receives a report where EUR expenses are converted to CAD totals, and the report is CAD total. Would greatly appreciate someone's help on this - I have been using concur for years, and I still don't have a resolution for this, and it's causing a lot of extra work.

Thanks,

Lauren

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@laurenmotedolgy in the Data Warehouse there are two folders: 1 is named Reporting Currency and the other is named Reimbursement Currency. Pull your totals from the Reimbursement Currency folder and you should be fine. 

Now, you might then ask, "how do I see what the reimbursement currency is for each of the employees or for the expense reports showing on the report I've built?" 

Well, I have an answer for that as well. In the Amounts (reimbursements currency) folder, the first data item is Reimbursement Currency. This will show the three letter currency code for that employee. See my screenshot below. You might now be wondering, how do I get the currency symbol for each currency in front of the Report Total? It isn't possible to display multiple currency symbols in one column of data. I don't know why it isn't, but using the currency symbol from the Reimbursement Currency data item still gives you what you need. 

Let me know if you have any questions. I hope this is what you were looking for. 

KevinD_0-1641338341521.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.