cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
DrJ
New Member - Level 1

Change expense type for flight from Cash to . . . whatever works.

Back today after week of travel.  Company is doing SAP migration.  Last day for expenses to migrate is August 30 (today)! Booked flight and car last week with credit card.  Started manual expense report today.  Car rental expense looks fine.  But, flight is screwed up. Under Payment Type , the flight is incorrectly listed as cash.  QUESTION/REQUEST:  How do I change?  

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@DrJ when you say booked with a credit card, I take it you mean an assigned corporate card, correct?

I looked in your profile and I don't see the AMEX charges for your airfare or car rental. Each of these needs to be matched to a company card transaction. The rental car date is yesterday's date, so you likely won't see that card transaction for another day or two. 

The airfare card transaction should already be in your Available Expenses, since it was purchased back on August 21. Did you check your AMEX statement to see if the charge for the Airfare is there?

You might also want to call the travel agency to make sure the airfare was charged.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
DrJ
New Member - Level 1

Correct.   Did not check AMEX statement.  Will call corporate travel agency to see if card was charged.  Sounds like issue is on my side. Appreciate the response and support..=