cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
samboy
New Member - Level 1

Change default currency

Hi  I am trying to change the default currency on the concur application, I am an IT Admin and an employee has relocated from europe and is asking how they can change their currency.

thanks

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@samboy the default currency for an employee is found on the user account/profile screen. Now, depending on which SAP Concur platform you are on, this screen is navigated to a bit differently.

For our Professional Platform, go to: Administration in the upper right-hand corner of the SAP Concur home screen. Select Company Admin. From the Company Admin screen, select User Administration. Search for the user. When their name appears, click their name to open the profile. In the Expense and Invoice Settings at the bottom of the screen you will several fields, most of which will have a red bar. One of these fields will say Country of Residence. Change that to the user's new country. Also, there will be a Reimbursement Currency field. You'll need to change this to the correct currency. 

For our Standard platform, go to: Administration in the upper right-hand corner of the SAP Concur home screen. Select Expense Settings. On the next screen, select User Accounts under Access to Concur. On the next screen, double-click on the name of the person you are looking to change. When the profile opens up, change the user's country and currency. 

That should do it for you.

Kevin

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
strout
Occasional Member - Level 1

I don't have a Currency option in my User Settings.  Some employees are having various currencies appear and would like USD to be the default.  How can I set a default currency?

Thanks,

Shari

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@strout I just did a test in your site using your profile, I hope you don't mind. I created a new expense and the currency defaulted to USD. Can you provide a name of someone who is seeing a different currency, please? Send it in a private message. The currency should default to the country listed in the user Profile. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
strout

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for your help

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@strout No, this is not private. I've copied the names, so you may want to delete your previous post. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
prasan4729

@KevinD  Please help mine also to change the Default Currency USD to my Base location Currency INR.
Because of that my expense report is pending to Approve. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@prasan4729 the person at your company that is the SAP Concur site admin needs to change this on your profile. I cannot make any changes on user profiles. If you are not sure who to contact, speak with your manager and see if they can direct you to the correct person or process to get a profile change.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey