cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
davechpe
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change allocation

Why can't I change allocations in a copied claim? I can't even change them on new items I add.

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davechpe hello there. I went into your current expense report and I was able to see the allocations. I clicked into the a couple of the different fields on the Allocations screen and they were active fields. 

What makes it so you cannot change the allocations? Could you take some screenshots for me of your allocations screen, please? I need to see what you are doing to better assist you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
davechpe

Hi Kevin,

I deleted the claim I had copied and created a new one from scratch because I could not change the allocations.

The problem seems to occur when start with a copied claim - whether or not the claim had any allocations defined. I can change the individual expense entries and add new ones, but I can't change any of the allocations or add new allocations.

I have created a new claim called 'tempc', copied from a previous claim which had no allocations defined, so you can see the issue.

Regards,

Dave

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davechpe I went in and looked at your expense report. All of the fields were active. I even did a test and added an allocation to one of the line items and entered a different company code and cost object id. I then deleted this allocation. Then I just used the defaults that were listed in allocations and I was able to click in the Company Code, Cost Object Type and Cost Object ID fields and change them. I didn't click Save. 

So, I'm not sure what the issue is you are having. If you could go into that expense report, open the allocations for one of the entries and take a screenshot of what you are seeing, that would help me immensely to see what is happening on your end.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
davechpe

Hi Kevin,

I've been back into the claim and I can now amend the allocations correctly. I've also copied a claim again to try to reproduce the error, but I can now amend the allocations correctly. It looks like the issue has gone away.

Regards,

Dave

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@davechpe It's like magic. 🙂 Glad it is working for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey