cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
MarcelKebisek
Occasional Member - Level 1

Change Project number for expenses

Hi,

I managed to submit an expense report with expenses having incorrect "Project" number. The expense report has been approved and processed for payment before the mistake was discovered.

Is it possible to recall the expense report and change the "Project" number after the report has been processed?

Thanks.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarcelKebisek unfortunately you cannot recall the report once it has been fully approved. It might be possible for your company's finance team to change it in your accounting system after the fact. I would reach out to them and see what they can do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@MarcelKebisek unfortunately you cannot recall the report once it has been fully approved. It might be possible for your company's finance team to change it in your accounting system after the fact. I would reach out to them and see what they can do.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
MarcelKebisek
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you for your response, I'll do that.