cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JHWILL
New Member - Level 1

Cash Claim

Hi,

I get the Red Cross for my expenses with the error message "You are not permitted to make a cash claim".

How can I rectify this? 

Thank you.

2 REPLIES 2
carmel_rochon
Routine Member - Level 1

Hi,

This sounds like something that was put in place by your company when setting permissions, or perhaps they forgot to make you an expense user when creating your account. You should reach out to someone on your accounting/finance team (or whoever handles cash reimbursements at your company) to see if you can have your permissions changed, or if there is another way to submit a reimbursement request. 

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JHWILL I looked at your expense report and then how your system is configured. I didn't see that you have an assigned company credit card. Is that correct or do you have a company credit card? I'm asking because on your administrative profile you are set to No Cash Access, which is why you are getting the red alerts. Apparently employees at your company are either set to Yes or No for Cash Access. I've not seen this before, so it is definitely something specific to your company.

All I can suggest is that you use the email address or phone number found in the Company Notes section of the SAP Concur home screen. So, just sign in to your profile, click Read More on the Company Notes section to expand it. You'll see an email address and phone number there.

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.