Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pablo
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cash Advances

Hi everyone 

I'm need your professional experience. This is my case:

The user up load a Cash Advances and it was approved  and impacted in the accounting in SAP GUI.

But that cash advances has a mistake, the amount is wrong.

My question is: That Cash Advances could be revoked o canceled in Concur?.

Thanks for your time!!!.

Best regards.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo are your site settings to allow a cash advance carry forward or do you have your site required that the entire cash advance be used on one expense report? If you require the cash advance to be used on one report, you could have the user attach the cash advance to a report. It is probably a good idea for the report to have other expenses on it as I don't think the system will allow a report with a zero amount to be submitted. What the user can do is then create a Cash Advance Return expense line item on the report for the full amount. That way they do not use any of the amount and the full cash advance is accounted for. Then have the user submit a new cash advance for the correct amount. 

This is all dependent on how your Cash Advances are configured. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Pablo are your site settings to allow a cash advance carry forward or do you have your site required that the entire cash advance be used on one expense report? If you require the cash advance to be used on one report, you could have the user attach the cash advance to a report. It is probably a good idea for the report to have other expenses on it as I don't think the system will allow a report with a zero amount to be submitted. What the user can do is then create a Cash Advance Return expense line item on the report for the full amount. That way they do not use any of the amount and the full cash advance is accounted for. Then have the user submit a new cash advance for the correct amount. 

This is all dependent on how your Cash Advances are configured. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Pablo
Occasional Member - Level 1

@KevinD  thanks!!!

I take  your answer about create a Cash Advance Return expense line item on the report for the full amount.

It's more according for us.

Best reggards

🙂