cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bec_w
Occasional Member - Level 1

Card expenses not showing in Concur

I have been with my company for  two months now and have been using my corporate credit card. I have a statement in my credit card app coming up as due soon  - but no available expenses are showing in Concur. My corporate card is showing in my profile - I'm not sure how to find/import the card transactions? I thought they would automatically appear.

3 REPLIES 3
emignacio
Occasional Member - Level 2

Check with your company admin if the card has been assigned to your name (via Concur system). If it is still unassigned, that may be the reason why you are not seeing the transactions on your profile.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bec_w your profile has what we call Expense Assistant turned on. What this does is automatically creates an expense report and adds your company card transactions to that report for you. If you sign in to your SAP Concur account, on the home screen look in the My Tasks area and look in Open Reports. You will see an expense report there named August Expenses. Click on the report name to open it. You will see some card charges there.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bec_w
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin - I can see the report showing as August expenses but I need to submit my expenses separately as my statement cut off is the 21st of each month, so not all of those transactions can be submitted as a claim yet. If I delete the unsubmitted claim, and switch off Expense Assistant, will I then be able to submit the expenses individually?