cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
umangsingh123
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cant submit Airfare Transaction

I added the rcpts and the details but its says the below message :

This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method.

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@umangsingh123 did you pay for this airfare on your individually assigned corporate credit card? If not, then open this entry and change the Payment Type field to Cash or Out of Pocket.

If you did pay for this airfare on your corporate credit card, go back and look at your previously submitted expense reports to see if the Airfare transactions was already submitted. In the case of corporate card purchases, about 99.9% of the time when someone receives the message you did that has a corporate card, the expense has already been submitted.

So, it depends on what the method of payment was for this airfare, either your personal credit card or an assigned corporate card.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
umangsingh123

No this ticket was booked via the portal using the corporate card assigned to me , earlier the record was being shown as some match issue but then that went away and now this is the error i see and because of this i cant submit the report.

No the earlier one isnt submitted . The payment was via corporate card via the site .

@umangsingh123 I suggest contacting your travel agency. I didn't see any hidden transactions for airfare and the e-receipt doesn't show the method of payment for the pending item.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
umangsingh123

What would the travel company do because the travel was booked and the travel is complete as well . Also i can see a transaction with pending payment type . Cant paste screenshot here. We need this to be submitted else card would show a pending charge .

If you can see my details see for Airfare $10.00 and that clearly shows the ereciept and the ticket as well. So it was booked and is still pending for submission . This is a tool issue so help is required . If we could do a screen share and u could help me it would be great . Don't want to be non-compliant in any way.