cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
mikebevil
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot submit expense report

Hello, I made a mistake and failed to file an expense for several months. I am getting the attached error. Can someone please explain what I need to do in order to get this submitted before my Amex gets cut off. Thank you.Screen Shot 2020-10-05 at 7.52.35 PM.png

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikebevil to be able to assist you, I'll need to know the name of your company. That way I can go in and look at your expense reports and see what is happening. Sounds like from the exception message, you have older AMEX transactions you have not yet submitted. 

I'll await your reply on what your company name is. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mikebevil

Sorry. I work for IBM

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikebevil have you resolved the issue. I'm looking at your account and I see two recently submitted expense reports. It appears the issue is cleared up. Please let me know. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mikebevil

I am hoping that I did actually. I changed some things up and I was finally able to submit. I had to eat $12 in charges, but that seems like a fair tax for being so stupid and letting this go this long 😃

Thank you for trying to help. Cross your fingers for me that they go through.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mikebevil happy to help where I can. I can see your reports are submitted, so let's hope they get approved with no issues.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
ekogen
New Member - Level 1

Hi  KevinD,

I am also trying to submit an expense report but it's telling me that "the amount to be paid on your behalf to your company card exceeds the amount available from your company reimbursement. adjust the payment to match the available amount before submitting" however, i reviewed the company policy and i am submitting an expense report within the limit.

Please help. I need to submit it before the year ends so it is charge to 2020. I tried calling support but it just kept ringing. I work for J&J btw.

Thanks

Emma

ekogen
New Member - Level 1

KevinD,

Please ignore the message. I was finally able to talk to a contact support agent.

Thanks

Emma