cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
vsemenova1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot submit an expense report

Hello, one of our Doctors is trying to submit his expense report(I am acting as his delegate in Concur - so I created the report but he has to submit it by himself). The system does not allow him to submit the report. The“submit” button is grayed-out/not active.  As such, there is no way to submit it. Could you please advise what could be done here?

Thank you!

Kind regards,

Veronika

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vsemenova1 did this issue get resolved? I was going to check on the report, but you are the delegate for too many people. 🙂

Let me know if the issue is resolved or not.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
vsemenova1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin,

Oops sorry - It was too early to claim the problem has been resolved. 

Dr. Allison was able to submit the report on April 12, but the approver of the report found several minor issues to be fixed and the report was returned to Dr. Allison. I fixed the errors and asked Dr. Allison to submit the report and we found out that Dr. Allison still has the same issue while trying to submit the report. 
The submit button is grayed out. The report ID is AF792AB537734003A47F.

Could you please help Dr. Matthew Allison to resolve this issue?

Thank you.

Kind regards,
Veronika
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@vsemenova1 could you have Dr. Allison go to his expense report and take a screenshot of his entire screen please? I'd like to see the grayed out button and it helps me to see exactly what the user sees.

Also, so I'm clear...Dr. Allison was able to submit, but now after the report being returned is seeing the Submit button grayed out?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.