cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Reese123
New Member - Level 2

Cannot modify card account

My company had used Concur for a number of years but discontinued use a few years ago.  We are trying to re-implement and I am working on updating our settings.  I am attempting to update the Payment Type in the Modify Card Account but am unable and get this message "The payment type cannot be changed because there are card charges currently assigned to an active report. See the online Help for more information."   I do not know what active report the error message is speaking of and where to go to correct that?  I also tried to create a new account but I can't use the same account # and I am afraid to delete the original card account.  Any help would be appreciated.

2 REPLIES 2
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Reese123

are all your accounting ledgers cleared in Concur? Based only on the warning message you get, I would guess that effectively there are some charges linked to some expense report which had not been cleared on the system. Can you run an accrual reports from Concur intelligence or Cognos to see if there are any open items not yet paid which have credit card charges?

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Reese123 I have to second what @Munari_alEXPert has said. Apparently there was at least one expense report that was created but never fully approved in the system before you discontinued use. Cognos reporting is your best option to find the expense report that has the credit card transactions assigned to it. Once you find the report, it will need to be deleted. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.