cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
iktribegr63
New Member - Level 1

Cannot login to Concur Mobile App

I have no problem logging on to Concur website from my laptop.  But I now can't login to the concur mobile app from my iPhone or iPad.  I am getting the following message.  "Unable to Sign In.   We are unable to sign you in at this time.  Please contact your company's help desk or travel/expense department."  I have done this and they say they don't support the app, but i can't seem to find a way to reach SAP Concur for help.  Can anyone help with this? 

11 REPLIES 11
AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @iktribegr63 

The error you mentioned normally means that you have already been locked out from logging in to the Concur mobile using your account. If you can kindly share me your username or email address to further check  error logs.

Thank you,

Anna

SAP Concur Support

Jwagner1010
New Member - Level 1

I am having the same exact issue. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I've changed my password and still get the error. I'm able to login on the website just not the app  

12FEB76D-D650-40C1-A998-34A2DE815624.png

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Jwagner1010 

Good day! 

The error provided indicates that you have been locked out from your Concur account on Concur mobile.

Kindly  login to your account on web, go to Profile >> Concur Mobile Registration. On this page there is a link or field for you to create a new PIN, Create a new one and try logging in againto the Concur app.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

Natepetro
Occasional Member - Level 1

Reset pin and went back to mobile app. Wouldn't accept the pin or the password. Awhile back I went to get into the mobile app and it had automatically logged me out of the app for some reason.83B994D0-6F70-4481-BEBA-38ADA479B3A3.png

TrungDang
New Member - Level 2

Hi,

I have the exact same problem. I recent change my mobile and i can not setup concur mobile app on my new device.

I tried to reset the PIN but it keep throwing the similar message (as someone point out above). Tried several times no luck. So frustrated and time consuming 😞

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @TrungDang 

Good day!

Kindly check my response to your private message.

Thank you.

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

fiesibiesi
New Member - Level 2

I have the same issue. can you help me, please?

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @Natepetro 

Thank you for reaching out.

I have reset your mobile PIN. Kindly log in to your Concur account on web, go to Profile Settings >> Concur Mobile Registration. On this page you will have the option to create a new mobile PIN.

Please note we will be removing the option to sign in using a mobile PIN in the near future. You can learn more about your new sign in options in this FAQs.

Regards,

AnnaDizo

SAP Concur Support

bnelligan3
New Member - Level 1

Can you help me as well? I am having the same issue

AnnaDizo
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @bnelligan3 ,

Good day.

Apologies for the delay. Are you still having issue logging in to the app?

If you can kindly share screenshot of any error you are getting when logging in to the app. Also please share to me in private your login ID or via email

Thank you,

AnnaDizo

JaninaBabaic
Routine Member - Level 2

HI,  on the desktop  ==> Profile ==> profile settings ==> other settings ==> Forgot Concur mobile Pin ==> you can re set the password/pin from there and you should be able to log in.  The other option,  which will trigger a reset of the password in Concur Mobile app, is to ask your Concur Administrator under Adminstration ==> Company ==> User Admin ==> your name and ask them to re set the password for you to "welcome",  that will also trigger a reset of the password in the app.   Let us know how you go 🙂