cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
huangyii
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot hand in expenses though bank account active

Hi everyone,

I cannot hand in my expenses though my bank account is already active. I double checked but still I have the remark "you do not have an active account in your company profile"... etc.

How to proceed?

Regards

Yi

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@huangyii did you try resubmitting the report? The red exception message doesn't go away on it's own, so if you tried submitting and received this message, it will stay there until you try to submit the report again. If your bank account has become active, then it should submit. If it is not yet active, you will continue to see the message. Also, the message says to make sure you entered your bank information in Touchstone. If you still have issue, it says to refer to your company's Employee Reimbursement Banking wiki. This is specific to your company, so we here on the community won't be able to guide you much beyond this. 

First thing to do though, is try and submit your report again. 

Lastly, it does take 48 hours for the banking information to update. I have seen others from your company with the same issue and it sometimes might take longer than 48 hours. Just keep trying to submit a couple times a day. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
huangyii
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hey Kevin,

thanks for your msg.

Now problem solved after IT manually transfer my bank data between Touchstone and Concur. It seems really to be a problem of the bank info. itself.

Greetings

Yi

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@huangyii Great to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
nlapoin
New Member - Level 1

Kevin, I'm having the same issue. Who can I contact for further troubleshooting help? I cannot submit expenses even though my account says active. Thank you.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

While you may hav uploaded your bank account, maybe your Concur account has not been marked as active by your admin.  That is one reason for that error message.

Nancy Murray
Agfa