cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
orino
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot find "cost center code" in "Create a New Expense Report" screen

Hi,

I would like to create my expenses report with expecting cost center code "ZAXTR0" but currently I cannot find it.

I have already confirmed described as below within my company;
- Financial / Accounting team says the code "ZAXTR0" is correctly registered to the system that is the master to be imported to Concur side.

Now I want to know this is because this code is not registered at Concur side, or is correctly registered but just I cannot find it by any data hierarchy / relationship. ( I referred this topic and guess it may be  from some data hierarchy. )

Please support about what I should confirm in next step.
Thank you in advance.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@orino this issue will need to be resolved by someone at your company. I looked in your company's site and did not see a cost center with the name/code you provided. 

I would go to a new expense report and click in the Cost Center field and type ZAXT to show what appears. Take a screenshot of the results and then go back to the people you confirmed with to show them the item is not showing in the list. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@orino this issue will need to be resolved by someone at your company. I looked in your company's site and did not see a cost center with the name/code you provided. 

I would go to a new expense report and click in the Cost Center field and type ZAXT to show what appears. Take a screenshot of the results and then go back to the people you confirmed with to show them the item is not showing in the list. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.