cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sesa601390
New Member - Level 1

Cannot find Missing Receipt Affidavit

Hi,

SAP Concur Help portal says this below but does not display the selection "Receipts > Missing Receipt Affidavit":

Attach an affidavit

To attach a missing receipt affidavit to an expense entry:

1. On the expense report, click Receipts > Missing Receipt Affidavit. The Missing Receipt Affidavit window opens.

2. Select each entry that requires an affidavit.

3. Click Accept & Create. An image of the affidavit is created. It is attached to the entry or entries and creates a record of the date, time, employee name, and other details for review purposes. Also, a missing affidavit icon displays on the line entry.

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@sesa601390 if you are using our NextGen UI (newer UI) the steps might be slightly different. Can you take a screenshot of your expense report for me, please? I would go into your account, but only the employee themself can use the Affidavit. If I can see your screen, I can better assist. 

Also, what is not mentioned in the steps is that the Missing Receipt Affidavit needs to be activated for the Expense group you are assigned. So, it is entirely possible your company isn't allowing the Affidavit. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
melanielittlech
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hello Kevin

How do you add missing receipt reports to expenses when the member of staff has left the Company?  I have gone in as the delegate but in the receipts section there is no option to click missing receipt affidavit.

@melanielittlech by system design, the Missing Receipt Affidavit is only available to the owner of the report. Delegates and Proxies will not be able to access it. You will need to write up your own affidavit explaining the situation, save as pdf and attach as a regular receipt.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.