cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
NAASCE1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot enter expenses on behalf of my Manager

Hi, my Manager assigned me as her delegate to enter expenses. It worked well but when I want to create a new expense under her profile, the option doesn't appear. Did I miss a step? Did you ever experience the same? Thanks

4 REPLIES 4
tstagliano
Routine Member - Level 2

Did you confirm that your manager provided you with the proper permissions when you were assigned as a delegate?  Also did you confirm that your manager has the Expense User flag enabled within their profile

Thomas Stagliano, M.I.T.
NAASCE1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks for your e-mail! It partially solved the problem. I now have more features but I can still not enter expenses on my Manager's behalf. Celine

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NAASCE1 can you send me a private message with your full company name and your first and last name. That way I can go into your site and take a look at what is happening. Most likely, your delegate settings are not correct. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@NAASCE1 @tstagliano took the questions right out of my mouth. Be sure you were setup correctly as their delegate. Sounds like they didn't check the Can Prepare option when adding you as their delegate. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.