cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bgardner
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot enter a payment method

I booked a hotel room with my company card.  Matched the expense but the expenses lists "Cash", with no option to add my card.  

bgardner_2-1628024568030.png

I have tried deleting the expense and resubmitting as a line item and I get an error.  

bgardner_1-1628024494846.png

Any help is appreciated.

1 Solution
Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

Large travel items like Airfare and Hotel can take a while to pull in from the company credit card site. If you purchased this within the last week or so, I would say wait another few business days. I have seen Airfare/Hotel take up to two weeks to pull in correctly. If you still do not see the corporate credit card transaction after two weeks, I would contact your Concur Administrator as there may not be something correct in your profile. 

If you do not know who your Concur Administrator is, I would recommend contacting your supervisor, IT or finance and they should be able to get you to the correct person to help you.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
lwolheim
New Member - Level 1

I also have been fighting this for an entire year with no resolution from Samsung. I use to SSI issued card. The expense shows up assigned to the SSI card yet when you fill in the required fields there is only a cash or personal card in the drop down. I have managed to make it finally work in the past but never with out a fight or never really understanding what changed and what did I do or did Concur do to finally allow the correct drop down to be shown and selected. I may have to stop using the corp credit card.

Solution
JessicaL
Frequent Member - Level 1

Hello,

Large travel items like Airfare and Hotel can take a while to pull in from the company credit card site. If you purchased this within the last week or so, I would say wait another few business days. I have seen Airfare/Hotel take up to two weeks to pull in correctly. If you still do not see the corporate credit card transaction after two weeks, I would contact your Concur Administrator as there may not be something correct in your profile. 

If you do not know who your Concur Administrator is, I would recommend contacting your supervisor, IT or finance and they should be able to get you to the correct person to help you.

Best,

Jessica
Travel and Expense System Administrator
bgardner
Occasional Member - Level 1

This was my issue.  The charge was delayed in getting into my expenses.  Shortly after I wrote this the charge appeared correctly and I was able to close this out.  Thanks everyone.  

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Have you been matching it to a corp card icon?  Can't see that portion of the screenshot, and as Jessica stated, these charges can take days to come into Concur and be assigned.  If the icon is not appearing for matching, check with your admin to verify your card is assigned properly in Concur.  The error on your report states that you are to use the corp card for travel expenses booked in Concur. If you use another mode of payment, you will get the same error, unless you book outside the system.

Nancy Murray
Agfa