cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bholste
New Member - Level 1

Cannot delete personal expense

At my company, we use personal credit cards for expenses and then are reimbursed. Using Lift service over the weekend for a personal venue, the Lift charge was sent to my Concur expense. For some reason I am not able to delete the charge or receipt. I receive an error "Your company does not allow the following types of expenses to be deleted'. This is a personal expense using my personal phone and personal credit card.

I understand that I can choose to submit this as a personal non-reimbursable expense, but I do not think it is my company's business as to where and when I spend personal money.

Does anyone know how to remove these expenses. Not a huge deal but the charges are added to a new report each week.

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bholste because your company doesn't allow them to be deleted, the only way to get rid of them is to add them to a report, mark them as personal and then submit them. 

I agree they don't need to see your personal expenses, so maybe provide this feedback to your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.