cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
CR1
Occasional Member - Level 1

Cannot change receipt image

I've added a PDF receipt to my expense, but it is requesting that I upload an image of the receipt from the mobile app. When I enter the expense, there is no way to add or upload a new image. There is also no option to delete the current image. The expense is connected to a credit card transaction so cannot be deleted, to start again. Has anyone had a similar issue and been able to resolve it? 

1 Solution
Solution
CR1

This issue has been resolved. 

I moved the ticket to 'Available expenses'. Then on the right hand side, clicked the three dots to find 'View'. This showed me a broken down view of the ticket. Here, I clicked 'Separate', as the ticket was automatically combined with other receipts (this is where the problem came from). 

Once separated, I could select the credit card transaction and the correct receipt and then 'Combine expenses' 

Thanks for your help @cjmarimo and @KevinD !!

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
cjmarimo
Super User
Super User

Hello CR1,

To delete a pdf or image I have uploaded, what I do is enter the expense assigned to a report

• Edit the expense and Show Receipt

cjmarimo_1-1726492491650.png

• Remove

cjmarimo_2-1726492546608.png

BR,

cj

CR1

Hi CJ, 

Thanks for your reply. 

I think this may be the root of my problem - I don't have a 'Remove' button! Neither on desktop or mobile. 

CR1_0-1726493306268.png

And when I click 'Add' to try add a the image from the Concur app, I can only find the list of receipts currently uploaded. I can't add a new image of the receipt from the app. 

Hi @CR1 

You can try to move the card expense to the "available expenses" section. And capture the ticket with ExpenseIT. 

cjmarimo_0-1726501211740.png

And combine the capture with the card expense.

cjmarimo_1-1726501250178.png

BR,

cj

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@CR1 was this receipt uploaded to the expense via the mobile app? I'm asking because receipt images uploaded via the app that are viewed from the desktop version of SAP Concur cannot be deleted in the desktop version. 

Try what @cjmarimo suggested and see if that works for you. 

Thank you,
Kevin
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
CR1

Hi @cjmarimo , I've tried selecting and combining with the ExpenseIt ticket but it won't allow me to combine tickets 

CR1_0-1726554861385.png

Hi @KevinD, the receipt was uploaded from desktop. I've tried to delete it from both desktop and the mobile app but there is no delete option on either platform. I've uploaded an image of the ticket on the mobile app but cannot connect it to this ticket. It won't allow me to submit the expense report until this issue is resolved.

Solution
CR1

This issue has been resolved. 

I moved the ticket to 'Available expenses'. Then on the right hand side, clicked the three dots to find 'View'. This showed me a broken down view of the ticket. Here, I clicked 'Separate', as the ticket was automatically combined with other receipts (this is where the problem came from). 

Once separated, I could select the credit card transaction and the correct receipt and then 'Combine expenses' 

Thanks for your help @cjmarimo and @KevinD !!