cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
GHOL2015
New Member - Level 1

Cannot change payment type

Hello, I am trying to submit an expense and i used my personal card to pay for it. on my expense form I only have cash or Amex which is not what i used. Can this be changed or is there some type of setting I'm missing? is there a personal card option?

1 Solution
Solution
StacyH
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @GHOL2015

You can select cash as the payment type. All that means is that you paid for the expense yourself instead of using a company credit card.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Stacy

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
StacyH
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

Hi @GHOL2015

You can select cash as the payment type. All that means is that you paid for the expense yourself instead of using a company credit card.

I hope that helps!

Thanks,
Stacy

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jcgilmore1
New Member - Level 1

I am having similar issue where it says it is pending card transaction - but it's not. It is a cash receipt and it will not allow me to change payment type. I get the alert saying "This expense cannot be submitted until it is matched to an imported card transaction. If this was not paid for via card, you may edit the payment type of the expense to reflect the actual payment method." But there is absolutely no way to change it that I can find and it is holding up a much larger expense report.

Ooden
Occasional Member - Level 1

I have an expense that was paid with company credit card. When preparing expense report, the pay type reads "cash" with no other choice. What should I use as I need the funds paid to the credit card company directly verses to me?