cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
climberbrad01
New Member - Level 1

Cannot Submit Report Exception Error

Hello, I am having a problem with an expense report in Concur and was hoping someone out there might have a solution.  All of the expense information is correct, but when I go to submit, I get an Exception Error. "Bank Information must be completed in your Profile before submitting an expense for personal reimbursement." 

Here's the problem, it's not a personal reimbursement; payments go directly to my company corporate card.  How do I change the report to be paid to my corporate card as per usual?

5.00 to the winning response!

Thank you!

10 REPLIES 10
robbin-g
Occasional Member - Level 3

Hi

At my company, this is required even if there are no out-of-pocket or personal mileage on the report. It seems like this is also true with your company.

Regards,

Robbin

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@climberbrad01 what is blocking submission is what we call an Audit Rule. This particular rule is set up to not allow report submission if your bank information is not set up and confirmed on your SAP Concur profile. The rule doesn't look at the payment type of the expenses, it just looks to see if there is a confirmed bank account associated to your profile. You'll need to log into SAP Concur, click on Profile in the upper right corner. Select Profile Settings. On the left-hand side look for Expense Settings>Bank Information. This is where you enter it. The process to confirm your bank info does take between 3-5 business days. 

I hope this helps.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mollyjc
Occasional Member - Level 1

I am also having this issue, my bank account was confirmed last week and it still will not allow me to submit my expenses. 

Under my banking information, it states "The account is eligible to receive payments."

But on my expense page, I have alerts that state," A bank account is required to claim out of pocket expenses. Please go to the profile bank setup page to enter your bank account details, it will take up to 5 days for your account to be confirmed and activated"

Do I need to delete these expenses and start over? Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mollyjc you shouldn't need to start over. So, you tried submitting the report again and still received the message? There are some audit rules set up that are evaluated on Report Submit. What this means is if you see this message, then let's say the next day your bank account is confirmed, the message is still visible as the system will need to re-evaluate the bank account rule. Resubmitting the report tells the system to re-evaluate.

Did you try resubmitting to see if the report will submit?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
mollyjc

Thank you, Kevin! Yes, I tried resubmitting the report on Monday and today, but received the same alert.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mollyjc I tried to find your SAP Concur account, but based on the email and company name you provide here on your profile, I couldn't find it. Is there another company name I should be searching for?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mollyjc

I had not yet verified it, but have now, so perhaps check again? Thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mollyjc I was able to find your account. Everything appears to be in order. Do you mind if I try to submit your report to see if the same Alert appears?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
mollyjc

Please go ahead, thank you!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@mollyjc okay, issue fixed. Here is what happened. At the time you created the entries on your report, your bank account wasn't confirmed. Once confirmed (and I wouldn't have set the rule up this way), you needed to re-save each entry. What triggers the rule is saving the entry, not submitting the report. 

Anyway, if you look at the report, the red alerts are now gone. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey