cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Receiptonator
Occasional Member - Level 2

Cannot Delete Unused Receipts

I cannot delete unused receipts. If I accidentally uploaded, or emailed an expense twice, it's in the receipt store, to stay. There's no "Delete" button, only "View" and "Attach."

1 Solution
Solution
DeanR
Frequent Member - Level 1

Click on Expense at the top of each screen to take you to the Expenses home page, then scroll down to Available Receipts.

DeanR_0-1666307000445.png

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
DeanR

Hi @Receiptonator 

From the Expenses home page, if I click on any Available Receipt it opens up with a Delete button at the bottom.  What behaviour are you getting?

If you're within an Expense then there is only View or Attach options, which is kind of intuitive since at that point you're managing Expenses rather than Receipts.

Receiptonator

I can click on an expense that has a receipt, and select "Detach"... Not Delete. How are you seeing "available receipts"?

The only way I can see general receipts in the receipt store, is to start a new expense, and try to attach a receipt... there's no delete button there, only attach and view.

Solution
DeanR

Click on Expense at the top of each screen to take you to the Expenses home page, then scroll down to Available Receipts.

DeanR_0-1666307000445.png

Receiptonator

Oh man, yes! There it is!

I had no idea this "Available Receipts" was there on this page. 

Text based receipts are WAY too small to read, but I can copy and paste the text into another program to see what it is.