cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
ER_Cox
New Member - Level 1

Cancelled Hotel Transaction Booked through Concur

I have a transaction on my corporate card that I cancelled before confirming on the Concur website, but it is still showing on my manage expense page.  How do I resolve this since this reservation was cancelled?

3 REPLIES 3
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@ER_Cox hello there. I'm wondering why you were charged on your corporate card if the hotel was canceled. Are you supposed to receive a credit from the hotel since you didn't actually stay there? 

Let me know and then I can let you know what next steps should be.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
eamonkirwan
New Member - Level 1

Hi KevinD, 

First time reaching out. I selected a hotel in concur and I did not finalise the booking but it is now confirming that if i want to cancle I will be liable for a 300gbp charge to hotel - can you help me please ?

msg on concur In progress-unfinished reservation

Thanks Edward 

@eamonkirwan that is a bit strange since you didn't actually finish the reservation. Also, is the date of check-in more than 24 hours away? Hotels don't usually charge a cancellation fee unless it is less than 24 hours from check-in. 

I think the best thing to do is call your company's travel agency to see if they can get it cancelled. If you log in to SAP Concur, you should see a Company Notes section on the home screen. In there you should be able to find contact information for the travel agency. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.