cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Steven1978
Occasional Member - Level 2

Can't submit expense due to dates that don't make sense

I am trying to submit a claim for expenses but it an exception that makes no sense - that is

'Please note that no reports are to be creaited/submitted between 19.3.2021 and 5.4.2021'

The date on the claim (and on the receipt) is 26.5.2021 and I have been trying to submit this during June so the dates in the error message aren't applicable.

The receipt is attached and all information is correct - can anyone shed any light on this?

1 Solution
Solution
Steven1978

Thank you @KevinD - message sent to you

View solution in original post

18 REPLIES 18
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steven1978 did this issue get resolved? I went into your profile, but I didn't see any expense reports. Please let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Steven1978

Thanks for responding

The issue hasn't been resolved no. The problem is that I can't even submit anything to create a report as I keep getting the error message I mentioned before

Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @Steven1978

maybe is due to the Report Header date, which is done each time you start to create a new expense report, before entering any expenses items.

Can you please first try to:

- Select the expense report which is causing you the troubles, then you should have a few tabs on the top of your window, one of which "Report Details" select it,  and sub select  "Report Header"

1. Review or change the information as appropriate (e.g. Report Date)
  2. Click Save.

If still not working, in your case I would reach your company system administrator who can have better accesses and/or can modify some audit rules within your company which might be set up incorrectly now.

Let us know. Thank you

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Steven1978

Thank you, did all you suggested and changed the date to today's and still get the same error.

Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

@Steven1978 

I have not accessibility to your system to see it.. however @KevinD does, who probably could do some verification on your expense report.

I would personally try another thing but it might cause unnecessary work for you.. Cancel the report that is causing issues and create a new one from scratch.. How many transactions did you already included? If a couple or 3, I would try, if more... not.

Otherwise contact your system administrator as the problem might impact also other employees so little value to fix one (you) while the rest of your company are facing the same issue.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

Also... as a point of curiosity, you might want to attach a screenshot of your expense, the issue, and the Report header for other to see an eventually give you additional input. Thank you.

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
Steven1978

I tried that, deleted it and did it again....same error message

ok and thank you for trying.  It is clear now to me that the problem is on your Concur system set up, probably your system administrator need to modify the Audit rule which is causing this issue and is most likely impacting  the whole of your organization, so not only you.  

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Steven1978 I found the issue. It isn't anything you would ever be able to figure out or fix yourself. Can you send me a private message on how I can get in touch with you. It would be a bit too much to type here. If you click on my username (KevinD), then select View Profile, you will see a blue Message button to send me private message. It looks like you are in the U.K., is that correct? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
acchan0
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can you kindly send me the solution that you proposed? I am having a similar issue. Thanks!

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@acchan0 I replied to you on another thread with the issue and how to move forward. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
fierro20

Hi, I have the same issue, Can you kindly provide me with the solution. 

Thanks in advance, Regards

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@fierro20 I'm looking at your account it looks like you resolved the issue. Correct?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
fierro20

Hi Kevin, Yes I did it, I have to create a single itemization for every expense day by day. for some reason it didnt allow me to use the range option.

Thanks, 

cjmuscolo

Hello ,. I have the same issue., can you guide me to the solution?

Solution
Steven1978

Thank you @KevinD - message sent to you

lloydnurthen
New Member - Level 2

Hi - I am having this issue too. Please advise how to fix it. 

@lloydnurthen I'm not able to get into your site at the moment to look at your report. Did your company recently employ a blackout period for creating reports? If so, it might be possible that no one turned off the rule preventing report submission. If possible, could you post a screenshot showing the screen where you saw this message, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey