cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tweerawan
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't claim expense because wrong payment type selected in approved Business pre-approval request

Hi support team,

I raised the business pre-approval request but wrongly selected Account Payable which is not accepted now in the system. There was no error in it while submit until the request was approved. But when I submitted the expense report it shows 'Cannot link Business Courtesy Pre-Approval Request that is paid via Accounts Payable' and it's block me to proceed further. Any suggestion of how to change it ? Thanks in advance. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@tweerawan you might be able to unlink it from your report (follow directions in the Alert message). Once unlinked, your site admin might be able to send it back to you to make corrections.

The other option is to unlink the request, then create a new one with the correct paid by option selected and submit that. Once approved, link it to your expense report.

If you sign in to SAP Concur, in the Company Notes there is a link provide where you can contact your company's internal help team.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.