cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jana
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't change Org units e.g. SAP company , Cost Center

As above mentioned , I can't change the Org units anymore, is there a solution there?

7 REPLIES 7
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jana where are you trying to change the Org Units? On an expense report? In the site configuration list of Org Units? We will need some clarification as there are at least scenarios I can think of where someone might need to change an Org Unit. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
jana

Hi Kevin, 

Thanks for you feedback. I wanted to change the Org Units on an expense report.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@jana I didn't see any open expense report, so I take it you were able to get this issue resolved. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
dasori00

I would like to change Org unit in the site configuration list of Org Unit.

Could you tell me how to change ?

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@dasori00 I'm not exactly clear of what you are asking. Do you want to change a field that is currently displaying as Org Unit to something else or are you wanting to make changes to the items listed in the Org Unit list?

Could you provide a screenshot of what you are referring to, please?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
filipsonnergren
New Member - Level 1

Hi,

I receive this image when I tried to book a flight:

filipsonnergren_1-1652865662695.png

So I went to update the Org. Unit/divition but I culd not touch that field at all. See below:

filipsonnergren_2-1652865740927.png

Could I please get support on updating this field so I can book my flight? Please let me know if you need anything more from me. Thanks!

@KevinD 

@filipsonnergren That type of change needs to be done by your site administrator. I suggest speaking to your direct manager to see if they can tell you who your site administrators are. I tried looking it up, but according to SalesForce there are close to 60 different people listed. See if your manager can provide you some guidance. You can also try calling the Travel department for your company. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey