cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
TimeMachine
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't access expenses

Same as everyone else. I am logged i  to Concur Community, have the verification email but when I try to get into Solutions, it tells me the user name or password is wrong, which it isn't. Any clues welcome.

9 REPLIES 9
TimeMachine

No sign of a re-set email. This is the most hopeless system I have come across.

@TimeMachine I replied to you on another thread. One thing to hopefully alleviate some of your frustration and might be good for you to know is this Community is not the SAP Concur system. So, it's not that it is hopeless, it is that the company you did some work sounds like they didn't give you specific enough instructions on how to submit your invoice to them. Also, you will be relieved to know that you do not need to run SAP or SAP Concur. If you did work for a company and want to send them an invoice, they need to tell you where to send the invoice. If you are a contractor and not an employee of that company, they likely cannot give you access to their SAP Concur site. 

I am speculating here because I do not know all the details, but from what you posted, it sounds like you were hired to do some work by a company, you need to bill them and all they said was submit the invoice through SAP Concur. Unfortunately for companies that use our SAP Concur Invoice tool, it doesn't quite work that way. Sending invoices through our mobile app isn't even an option, so I am pretty sure you were misinformed by someone, which is a shame and very frustrating. If you provide me the company name, I can get a name of someone you can reach out to there that should know how to better direct you. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TimeMachine

Kevin,

I am very grateful for your reply, you are the only person who seems to understand my dilemma. Luckily, I am meeting up with the accounts guy tonight so will get to the botto  of it. The downside, we are meeting in the pub so I might forget what I'm told!

Many thanks,

Steve Otty

@TimeMachine maybe discuss first, drink second. 🙂 Good luck. Please keep me posted on what you find out. I'm here Monday through Friday. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
TimeMachine

Filled in a form - job done. I was completely mis-informed from the start. Good beer too.

Thanks for your help.

Steve Otty

@TimeMachine Ah-Ha...I knew it. Accurate communication is key. Glad you got it resolved and were able to enjoy a good beverage. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Munari_alEXPert
Super User
Super User

dear @TimeMachine 

I think you are better first asking support internally within your company, maybe starting with Accounts Payable department or if there is a Concur system administrator. We don't have access to your system and how it was build in here.

From my side I can tell that the system is generally very intuitive and user friendly, if built correctly by your company and I used it for 12 years now in 5 different companies.. 

Kind Regards

Alessandro Munari
TimeMachine

Thanks for your reply. All I want to do is send an invoice to a SAP organisation and I have been told the only way to do this is to use the app. I don't want to run SAP and I don't have an administrator, it's just me in the house. Any clues how I send the invoice would be welcome. Many thanks,

TimeMachine

Thanks Alessandro. the problem is, I don't want to run SAP at all, I just want to submit an invoice to an organisation that is running it and they insist I use the Concur system. I have no administrator and am locked out of the app because it won't recognise my login details which work perfectly for 'community' but nothing else. There's just me sat in the house not getting paid - it's painful