cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
neemooney
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't access expense icon in Concur

Has anyone ever gotten into Concur to do expense reports and the expense icon at the top of the page is not showing? I am having an intermittent problem with this. I can access travel for my execs, but the icon is not showing to access their expense reports. Any help would be appreciated. 

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@neemooney are you logging in using the Execs' credentials or are you logging in under your own credentials and switching to their profile from there? 

It is possible that they have not made you their Expense Delegate. Since Concur Travel and Expense are two different modules, you must be made someone's travel arranger to book their trips and be made their Expense Delegate to access their expense reports.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
neemooney
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Kevin,

Thank you for your response. This has been an intermittent problem. Sometimes I can access and then it reverts to only being able to access the travel information not both. I have reported it and no one has a clue on what to do. Very frustrating.