cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aellis2000
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't access Concur Expenses

Hello.

When I log onto SAP Concur the only tabs that I see at the top is 'Travel' and 'App Centre'. I know that there should also be an expenses one which is the one that I actually need to use. The IT help desk where I work hasn't got very far with solving this so I was wondering if anyone here could help.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aellis2000 It might just be that they didn't give you the Expense User or Can Submit permission.

If you can send me your company's full name, your first and last name, I can take a look and see what the issue is. Keep in mind, if I find the issue, I am not able to make any changes in your site, but at least you'll know what to tell your internal help team. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

13 REPLIES 13
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@aellis2000 It might just be that they didn't give you the Expense User or Can Submit permission.

If you can send me your company's full name, your first and last name, I can take a look and see what the issue is. Keep in mind, if I find the issue, I am not able to make any changes in your site, but at least you'll know what to tell your internal help team. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
sharify

Hi @KevinD, I'm new to sap concur system and I have a similar issue, can you check for me as well? Or do I need to register something first to enable the new expense report tab?

DCABAKER
Occasional Member - Level 2

This issue is happening right now, is this an issue for all users.  I'm the company admin and we as a company are having this issue now.  

lhefley56

I can't log in either

elmcdowell

Our company is having the same issue; I'm being bombarded with employee calls & emails because they cannot log in to the system.  It seems they are actually logging in, but when they get to the main screen they get the error message indicating they are not currently set up to use Concur products.  I am an administrator and I am getting the same message.

Jellette
New Member - Level 1

Why has this been marked as SOLVED, when NO ONE in the country can access their expenses?
In fact, it is not solved.

Let me, as a non-concur employee give a correct answer:

Degradation Issue

Services Affected: Expense, Request

OPI-5495123

Started: Monday, June 13, 2022 12:21 PM GMT-0400

Issue Identified Monday, June 13, 2022 12:58 PM GMT-0400

We are working to determine the user impact and will provide information as it becomes available.

Don't pat yourself on the back, unless you have actually helped someone.

rjs27
New Member - Level 2

No, it is a system-wide issue.

SEG

Hi Kevin - we are also experiencing the same issues at my company. The expense section has disappeared on both the desktop and mobile section of Concur.  I am now on hold with the support but of course they have a high volume at the moment.

mollie_m
New Member - Level 2

This issue is being experienced across my company that employs hundreds of thousands. No one can view travel requests or approvals or travel expenses currently. The tabs are missing in concur. This needs to be fixed ASAP our business function depends on this. 

USG21978
New Member - Level 2

Xerox, Rick Reynolds

VaniaF

Hi Kevin , please help us ...
We also have the same issue in my company I received several e-mails regarding this and actually I'm the final approver for concur expenses and that section doesn't appear.

llaqui

I am my company's admin and we're also having this issue right now.

Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Concur Open is showing degradation of Expense and Request but this is an outage.

Nancy Murray
Agfa