cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
aellis2000
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can't access Concur Expenses

Hello.

When I log onto SAP Concur the only tabs that I see at the top is 'Travel' and 'App Centre'. I know that there should also be an expenses one which is the one that I actually need to use. The IT help desk where I work hasn't got very far with solving this so I was wondering if anyone here could help.

Thanks

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aellis2000 It might just be that they didn't give you the Expense User or Can Submit permission.

If you can send me your company's full name, your first and last name, I can take a look and see what the issue is. Keep in mind, if I find the issue, I am not able to make any changes in your site, but at least you'll know what to tell your internal help team. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Solution
KevinD
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@aellis2000 It might just be that they didn't give you the Expense User or Can Submit permission.

If you can send me your company's full name, your first and last name, I can take a look and see what the issue is. Keep in mind, if I find the issue, I am not able to make any changes in your site, but at least you'll know what to tell your internal help team. 

Thanks,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Sr. Training Consultant

Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

sharify
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi @KevinD, I'm new to sap concur system and I have a similar issue, can you check for me as well? Or do I need to register something first to enable the new expense report tab?