cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
JBTH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can not submit Expense over 15 euro

I created a expense for my relocation fee due to internal transfer.

It popped up an exception on every items when I tried to submit the Expense.

The exception is "Expense report over 15.00 euro cannot be submitted. Please edit your expense report and resubmit."

Is there anyone could help me on this issue? Thank you so much.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JBTH you are going to have to split your expense report into two reports because your company has set a limit on the expense report total. I would delete the hotel expense on your report and add it to a report by itself. That should fix the issue and keep both reports under the limit your company has set. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JBTH you are going to have to split your expense report into two reports because your company has set a limit on the expense report total. I would delete the hotel expense on your report and add it to a report by itself. That should fix the issue and keep both reports under the limit your company has set. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
JBTH
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thank you Kevin, the problem has been solved.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@JBTH great to hear. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey