cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
evelynyim
Occasional Member - Level 3

Can anyone point me to creating audit rule to check for 0% allocation?

Hi there,

I realized some of the employees would input 100% allocation at Cost Center 1 and 0% allocation at Cost Center 2. And this was accepted by Concur but when it is sync to our ERP, it results in posting error. Hence I would like to create an audit rule to check for 0% allocation and subsequently block the expense from submission. Can anyone kindly help?

1 Solution
Solution
evelynyim

5 REPLIES 5
grodriguezproje
Super User
Super User

Hi @evelynyim ,

Could you please attach an screenshot with an example? 

evelynyim

Screenshot 2023-07-21 113250.jpg

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@evelynyim I looked at this and conferred with a colleague to double-check. This isn't possible. The conditions in Audit Rules for allocations doesn't have the option to look at the Percentage entered. You could create a rule that flags the entry on Allocation save reminding users to not have an allocation line entry with a zero percentage. This to me is your best option for alleviating the issue.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
evelynyim

Thank you Kevin!

MSherman
Occasional Member - Level 1

I wrote a Cognos Query to try to find Exp rpts where people incorrectly do this, because it bombs out our SAP ICS jobs too.  The only problem is that Cognos reporting is a day lag, so it can't always find it if they do it the same day.  It's usually triggered by a returned report because of bad/closed allocation information, and people just re-update it with 0 instead of deleting the line.  If anyone finds a better solution for this, I'm all ears.