cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
bwickham
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can I remove "Outstanding Credit Card Transactions"?

I had a mistaken charge from a vendor for $50 and then a credit from them for $50. I don't want to do an expense report because it would be $0. But I keep getting emails and on my dashboard to take action. Any suggestions?

2 REPLIES 2
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@bwickham This is a fairly common occurrence. However, most likely your company doesn't allow you to delete card transactions. So, you will have to create a report and add both transactions to the report. It wouldn't be cost effective to submit a $0 expense report, so I would suggest waiting until some other transactions come in and create a report and just include these two transactions.

Now, I don't know when you will have more transactions come in, so you may have to endure the reminder emails for a bit, but submitting them is probably the fastest way to get rid of them. 

The other alternative is to reach out to the person who is your company's Concur site administrator and ask them to hide the transactions. 

Those are your two options. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
bwickham
Occasional Member - Level 1

Thanks!