cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rkhandave
Occasional Member - Level 1

Can I change the report date

By mistake I entered the report date of last month. I have filled the full expense report but now not able to change the Report Date under Report header. Do I have to create a new report or can this date be changed?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rkhandave have you submitted the expense report? If so, that is why you cannot change the date. You would need to Recall the report (if enabled) or have the person whose queue it is in send it back to you. To see if Recall, open the report. You should see Recall near the upper right corner of the report.

If you haven't submitted the expense report and you still cannot change the date, then you could create a new report. I would create the new report first, then open the report with the wrong date, select all the line items on the report then use the Move button to move the expenses to your new report. This way you don't have to recreate or or re-add all the expenses again.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rkhandave have you submitted the expense report? If so, that is why you cannot change the date. You would need to Recall the report (if enabled) or have the person whose queue it is in send it back to you. To see if Recall, open the report. You should see Recall near the upper right corner of the report.

If you haven't submitted the expense report and you still cannot change the date, then you could create a new report. I would create the new report first, then open the report with the wrong date, select all the line items on the report then use the Move button to move the expenses to your new report. This way you don't have to recreate or or re-add all the expenses again.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rkhandave

Done. Was not aware of this "Move" icon/button. It is really helpful.

nukapop92

1. In the Home window, on the Setup menu, select Settings.
  2. Open Company and select Date Format.
  3. Select either Short Dates or Long Dates for reports or on screen.
  4. Click OK.

get-vidmateapp.com

get-mobdroapk.com