cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Cris_Mira
Super User
Super User

Can Concur Mobile App read the QR Code Invoices/Receipts?

Hello 

Concur Mobile App,  ExpenseIT / OCR, is already certifying the images taken with the camera from the app. 

The invoices/receipts in Portugal have a QR Code, for Fiscal purposes.

Can anyone tell me if the OCR reads these QR Codes? 

Thank you

4 REPLIES 4
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Cris_Mira I found an internal article that says our OCR only reads what is printed on invoices, so I would have to say this extends to receipts as well.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

Hi @KevinD . Thank you for your replay. Where can I find documentation that supports this feature? QR Code is a mandatory legal requisite in Portuguese invoices. So I have clients asking me if the app would read it. I need some documentation to support me. 

Thanks in advance and Best Regards

Cristina Mira

leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@Cris_Mira Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community. We only capture the printed information on the invoice. This would be something you could submit as an improvement request. To submit a new improvement request or vote on an existing improvement request, please visit the Customer Influence Website.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Lalmeida
New Member - Level 1

Hello @leedau , in fact, as of now that issue can be adressed by a third party extension certified by SAP Concur and avaiable in the SAP Concur App Center. It is called QR Scan and can be found here: 

https://www.concur.com/app-center/listings/6549ce6b8e3f417659b84634#

With QR Scan extension, SAP Concur will read the QR Code on any PT invoice and fill out all the fields with 100% accuracy.

Thanks.

Luis