cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
stefan_s
Occasional Member - Level 1

Calculation of tax deduction in Sweden with limitation

Hi,

Swedish companies are entitled to deduct VAT on entertainment expenses if the costs are directly related to the business. 

If the cost of food and drink or only drinks is no more than SEK 300 excluding VAT per person per occasion, you can deduct the full amount of VAT.

If the cost exceeds SEK 300 excluding VAT and applies to both food and alcoholic beverages, the deduction must be calculated by proportioning the actual costs excluding VAT for food and alcohol respectively (tax rate 12% for food and 25% fo alcohoic beverage). All costs should be assigned to one expense type with itemization of food and alcoholic beverage. 

Does anyone have experience how to set up the calculation in Concur for that topic? How have Swedish companies implemented the decuction topic? 

Any recommendation hot to apply it 

2 Solutions
Solution
va20185141
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Stefan,

I have configured for Sweden and can help you. 

Please send me the invite and we could connect to discuss, if this is permitted in the forum.

View solution in original post

Solution
stefan_s

Hi @leedau, thank you for your support. The Template Gudie and tax gudie helps me a lot for clarification final solution with our subsidiary. 

BR

Stefan

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
leedau
SAP Concur Employee
SAP Concur Employee

@stefan_s Thanks for posting in the SAP Concur Community? Have you looked at the SAP Concur Country-Specific Information page?

I see we have the following resources available for Sweden:

SAP Concur does have the ability to configure Taxability and Deductibility for Sweden.

I see that you are an Authorized Support Contact. I would recommending that you open a case in the SAP Concur Support Portal to discuss your options with an expert, after reviewing the country guides for Sweden.

Does this help?

Remember to tag me if you respond or feel free to mark this post as Solved if you don't have further questions or comments. To tag me on your response, you click the Reply button, first thing to type is @. This should bring up the username of the person you are replying to.

Thank you,
Lee-Anne Dautovic
SAP Concur Community Moderator
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
stefan_s

Hi @leedau, thank you for your support. The Template Gudie and tax gudie helps me a lot for clarification final solution with our subsidiary. 

BR

Stefan

Solution
va20185141
Occasional Member - Level 2

Hi Stefan,

I have configured for Sweden and can help you. 

Please send me the invite and we could connect to discuss, if this is permitted in the forum.