cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
LitaK
Occasional Member - Level 3

CTE Login Name doesn't match Email Address

The way we setup our system is for the CTE Login Name to match the Email Address on the General Settings section (e.g. terminated employees) but was told if they do not match, then I would have to go down to the Expense and Invoice Settings to update the Email Address.

Does anyone have the same type of settings we do and have you noticed that you need to update the Email Address in the Expense and Invoice Settings as well?

Best regards,

Lita

5 REPLIES 5
rohanpatil
Super User
Super User

Hi @LitaK ,

I am not sure that I understand the query. You use the same value for CTE login and email address. I have seen such setting before. Usually not a problem.

The email address under Expense and Invoice Settings is not something that I have seen before. Is it perhaps a custom field setup for your company? Perhaps a screenshot and a bit more information will help someone guide you further.

Note: I have not worked with invoice before.

LitaK

@rohanpatil    We use the same value for the CTE Login Name and Email Address fields as I mentioned in my previous inquiry.  

I was told by Concur Support if the fields do not match on the General Settings when using the "Use Expense Advanced Filters" option, then I would need to not only update the Email Address field in the General Settings but also under the Expense and Invoice Settings section.

Just wanted to know if any other company is doing the same.

Regards,

Lita

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@LitaK I'm looking in our training site and Email Address isn't listed under Expense and Invoice Settings. So, I won't be of much help. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
LitaK

Hi Rohan,

Our process is to use the same value for CTE login and email address (which I understand under General Settings that area belongs under Travel).  The email address under the Expense and Invoice Settings section is part of Expense; therefore, I would think the email address from the General section would be the same.

Mahalo,

Lita

LitaK

@Kevin   Thanks for checking on your training site. 

Aloha,

Lita