cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Magnerja
Occasional Member - Level 1

CBS Statement Email notification to submit report

We are trying to turn of the Email notification reminder to submit their for one CBS Statement user.   They are reconciling outside of the SAP Concur CBS Statement process.   Their manager has requested that we stop the reminder to submit the report for this one card holder.  

Does anyone know how to accomplish this?   He approves other CBS Statement reports that he would like to be notified for.  It is just for one cardholder.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

thanks!

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@Magnerja I have a suggestion, but you will need to test it out to see if it works. In your email reminders you have at three; one for when the statement period is about to end, one for a 15 day reminder and one for a 30 day reminder. In the Rule conditions, try adding the condition in my screenshot below. By adding the Employee>Employee ID Not Equal to (then the employee's ID you want to exclude), the reminders should go out to everyone except this employee. 

Again, you'll need to test it. The nice thing is, it only affects one user, so you will have to ask them if they have stopped receiving the reminder. I think this should work, but we won't know until the reminders go out. Let me know how it goes. 

Excluding a User.png

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.