Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
lperez-lopez
Super User
Super User

CBCP Mangement

Hi All,

We are currently using an IBCP program in the US; however, we are in discussions to move to a CBCP program. We do have a pcard and a meeting card, but is it best practice to set up the monthly statement submission for the corporate card program? If so, how is the HR feed enabling the 
company bill statement approver, or is this still manual? How are the postings for ECC? 

I have so many questions/concerns, but hoping the community can assist with best practices or watch outs.

Thanks,

Lisa

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lperez-lopez I suggest posting your question in the Admin Group. This forum tends to be more end user related. I am pretty confident you will get a response if you post in the Admin Group. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@lperez-lopez I suggest posting your question in the Admin Group. This forum tends to be more end user related. I am pretty confident you will get a response if you post in the Admin Group. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
lperez-lopez
Super User
Super User

Thanks Kevin. I did not realize I posted in the wrong group. 🙂