Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
anto90ne
Occasional Member - Level 1

CASH ADVANCES IN EXPENSES

Hi everyone,

i have a problem. 

in expenses list on concur there is a cash advance. 

But it should be in CASH AVAILABLE ADVANCES.

What should i do?

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anto90ne hello there. Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are referring to? I'm not quite understanding. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anto90ne hello there. Could you please provide a screenshot of what you are referring to? I'm not quite understanding. 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
anto90ne
Occasional Member - Level 1

Spoiler

hello there,

it's the screenshot of available expenses. The first expense shouldn't be there, because it's a cash advance. 
What should i do?

Thank you so much.

cash advances.JPG

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@anto90ne did you use your corporate card to take out a cash advance? That is the only way I know of that would make this transaction appear. 

Can you provide an explanation of how that cash advance transaction came to show in your available expenses?

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey