cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
marithompson1
Occasional Member - Level 3

Business car insurance

Hi 

I am wondering if Concur Expense has a tick box or something to confirm that a claimer has a valid car insurance for business trips? I can see that there is a way to log the claimer's vehicle registration, but is there something else for Business Car Insurance?

Thanking you for your support in advance.

1 Solution
Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marithompson1 if you know who your SAP Concur Client Success manager is (formerly known as an Account Manager) they should be able to help. The other option is to submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support. From the SAP Concur home page, click Help in the upper right corner. In the drop down list, look for the Contact Support option. If you do not see this, then you'll need to contact your Client Success Manager. If you get stuck, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marithompson1 this field isn't built-in functionality. You would need to have a custom field created for this. However, even if this field is created and ticked by the user, there would need to be some way of verifying that the employee is indeed covered. Maybe they upload a document showing their coverage.

Also, are your employees using a company card for their car rental reservations and payment? If so, does your company card program provide insurance coverage for the card holder? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
marithompson1

Thank you, Kevin

Would you be able to advise me whom I need to speak to about such a custom field to be created? I  think I need to get the understanding of how useful the tick box will be and the implementation cost prior to the discussion with my managers.

Thanking you in advance.

Mari

marithompson1

Hi Kevin

I 've got a confirmation from my manager and we would like a custom field tick box created for the business car insurance.  It would be much appreciated if you can advise me whom I need to contact on this. Thank you.

Solution
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@marithompson1 if you know who your SAP Concur Client Success manager is (formerly known as an Account Manager) they should be able to help. The other option is to submit a ticket to SAP Concur Support. From the SAP Concur home page, click Help in the upper right corner. In the drop down list, look for the Contact Support option. If you do not see this, then you'll need to contact your Client Success Manager. If you get stuck, let me know.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
marithompson1

Thank you, Kevin. Emailed Alexis now.