cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cmakai
Routine Member - Level 2

Burst notifications for overdue and Reconciliation calendars

Any advice welcome!

Does anyone use a reconciliation calendar that they post as a guideline/tool to help others know when they should submit reports? We want to get rid of the calendar but not sure how to phrase "report should be submitted within x amount of days".

Do you use a Burst notification to advise associates they are overdue? What kind of statement do you use in your burst?

We are having issues with the post date being a bit behind the transaction date and people are "nitpicking" over the calendar and our verbiage in the burst - though we do say "As a reminder".  

Are there any suggestions for best practice - how to advise people to stay on track and not go beyond a certain time limit? 

What time limits do you use? 30 days? 45? How long do they have to submit reports? 

BTW we are company pay - so we suspend cards after 60 days from transaction date, which has really helped lower our accruals, but we would like to lower them even more. 

1 REPLY 1
KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@cmakai SAP Concur out of the box should have some email reminders turned on by default to remind users to submit reports. There are also email reminders to let users know they have overdue card transactions. I believe these are set up for 30 and 60 days. 

I'll be curious to see what others post. You may want to post this in the User Admin Group since this forum tends to be more used by end users and not Site Administrators. I think you would get better responses by posting in that group. If you aren't a member of that group, just go to the group and use the Request to join option.

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.