cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sgayathri
Occasional Member - Level 3

Bot Functionality in Concur

Hi,

Can we configure BOT functionality (Chatbox) to address Our company's travel Policy and tool-related concerns to employees in the concur tool?

The quick help guide will be loaded with the policy guidelines and tool-related answers which picks up the questions asked in the chatbox and provides the responses based on the keywords identified from the questions.

Let me know if anyone already has this implemented.

Gayathri S
4 REPLIES 4
sgayathri

I require guidance on the above suggestion

@sgayathri wrote:

Hi,

Can we configure BOT functionality (Chatbox) to address Our company's travel Policy and tool-related concerns to employees in the concur tool?

The quick help guide will be loaded with the policy guidelines and tool-related answers which picks up the questions asked in the chatbox and provides the responses based on the keywords identified from the questions.

@sgayathri wrote:

Hi,

, please help

Gayathri S
susmcha
Occasional Member - Level 1

Hi Gayathri,

Did you get any solution for how to integrate Chatbot with Concur?

sgayathri

Nope. still awaiting Concur response

Gayathri S
harrymanson
Occasional Member - Level 1

Absolutely! Integrating a bot functionality, like ChatGPT, within Concur to address company travel policies and tool-related queries is a fantastic idea. ChatGPT's natural language processing capabilities could efficiently handle various questions asked in the chatbox. By preloading a quick help guide containing policy guidelines and tool-related answers, ChatGPT could identify keywords from queries and provide relevant, context-specific responses. While I'm not aware of specific implementations, leveraging ChatGPT for this purpose could streamline and enhance employee support within the Concur tool.