cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
rvollum
Occasional Member - Level 2

Billed for Airfare ~ Itinerary Not Completed

I created a trip to check the price for airfare, once I got that information, I cancelled the trip.  I did NOT complete the full trip and get an Itinerary nor an invoice.  I thought it was odd that it made me go through the whole cancellation process.  Now I have a charge and a credit on my corporate card to expense.  I never completed the trip so I do not have a receipt that it's requiring.  Is this the new normal???

1 Solution
Solution
rvollum

Frontier.  I did reach out to the helpdesk and they told me to use "Credit Card Error."  I kinda found that odd since the credit followed the charge, but it did allow me to submit.

View solution in original post

6 REPLIES 6
Nancyagfa
Super User
Super User

Unless you have other expenses, this will be a wash and a $0 report.  Most companies don't allow $0 reports to process.  You can bring in both charges and comment what they were for, unless you need an itinerary to process.  If that is the case, you can ask the admin to hide both charges since they cancel each other.

Nancy Murray
Agfa
rvollum

The expense report will be zero, but it is asking for a receipt.  I did not complete the trip so did not get an itinerary or a receipt.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rvollum which airline did you select when looking up the price? 

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
Solution
rvollum

Frontier.  I did reach out to the helpdesk and they told me to use "Credit Card Error."  I kinda found that odd since the credit followed the charge, but it did allow me to submit.

KevinD
Community Manager
Community Manager

@rvollum okay, so they did offer a solution. 🙂

Thank you,
Kevin Dorsey
SAP Concur Community Manager
Did this response answer your question? Be sure to select “Accept as Solution” so your fellow community members can be helped by it as well.
rvollum

Yes sir 😀